Safety Protective Appliances and Facilities Management System
In order to conscientiously implement the safety policy of safety first and prevention first, strengthen the supervision of safety protective equipment and mechanical equipment used on the construction site, prevent casualties caused by unqualified products flowing into the construction site, and ensure construction safety, this system is specially formulated:
1. All kinds of mechanical equipment and facilities and safety protection used on the construction site should be registered.
2. Newly purchased safety protective equipment must have three certificates and one certificate, namely: production license, product certificate, technical supervision department inspection report and instruction manual.
3. Owned and leased equipment must hold the use license issued by the technical supervision department or the safety supervision bureau, as well as a copy of the installation qualification certificate (stamped) of the installation unit and the acceptance report after installation.
4. The construction machinery and tools used at the construction site must be accepted before they can be used. The equipment and facilities at the construction site should take measures such as rainproof, sunscreen, moisture-proof and lightning protection according to the specific situation. The machinery and equipment should be kept clean, lubricated, fastened, Adjustment, anti-corrosion, there must be a post responsibility system and operating procedures.
5. The leased machinery and equipment must sign a lease contract and a safety agreement with the lessor, and the content of the safety agreement must be complete.